Thursday 20 September 2012

Hola,你好, bonjour:

All I am trying to say is hello.  I am soooo excited, that I have created my very first blog.  My name is Sakari Shemeake Semone Smith.  I was born in the beautiful island of Tortola, which I hope to visit again one of these days.

I am now enrolled in the Teacher Training department of  the Antigua State College. It is a new and challenging experience for me, but I am enjoying it.  I hope to do  my very best to produce each assignment with excellence and work to the best of my ability.

I endeavour to use the knowledge I have gained from this course to advance technolgy in the classroom and have fun doing so.


Adios, au revoir, adieu,
Sakari

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sakari!!!!! I also hope to use whatever knowledge I have gained from this course into the classroom. I also love the layout you chose(I actually chose this and then I changed my mind :p). I look forward to your other posts so that I can make comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sakari, I am so in love with your blog and Akeila's blog also. I haven't gotten this far in creating my blog but when I do I await your comments. All the best is wished to you in your blogging endeavours and also in your use of the blog to bring technology to your classroom.

    ReplyDelete